Monday, September 25, 2017

Why I Should Be Principal For A Day




Why I Should Be Principal For A Day

Do you get bored of doing the same subject everyday? I can make that change with other things that make school fun.

First of all I will add more subjects that helps you learn, like science, history, reading etc. I believe we should have this because you will learn new things which will be better learning the same things over and over again. Also, there will be more things to learn that aren't the same things so you won’t be bored to death.

Secondly, the class that picks up the most rubbish, clean their class the best and doesn’t litter wins a prize at the end of term. I think we should have this because it can help the environment. Also the janitor will have to clean a lot less and it will encourage people to stop littering even more.

Lastly, I will have a fun playground made because there is only one decent one. I think we should have another because it will make students more active. It will also make people less bored of the playground that we already have and it will be fun.

So I believe you should choose me because there will more things to learn that aren’t the same thing, people will be even encouraged to pick up rubbish and there can be a fun playground.

By Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment